JS Hercules men’s first team has important two weeks ahead as five games will be played within those 2 weeks. 15 points are on the table and JS Hercules should get a fair deal out of ’em to be able to feel more secure about stayig in the league.
First one on the line is Tervarit, who are topping the table at the moment. The first round match ended 6-1 for the current league leaders. JS Hercules will face Tervarit without any pressures and hopes to create an upset for the visitors. Tervarit game is followed by home game against FC OPA just four days after Tervarit game (1.8.). Four days from that, a tirp to Kajaani to meet KajHa is in the agenda followed by local derby against OPS-j on Wednesday the 8th. Two-week-session is ended with an away game against FC Muurola.
Next 5 fixtures for JS Hercules:
- JSH – Tervarit 28.7. at 16:00 in Heinäpää sport center, Oulu
- JSH – FC OPA 1.8. at 18:00 in Heinäpää sport center, Oulu
- KajHa – JSH 5.8. at ??.?? in Kajaani
- OPS-j – JSH 8.8. at 19:20 in Heinäpää sport center, Oulu
- FC Muurola – JSH 11.8. at ??.?? in Rovaniemi